Are you a Vehicle Dealership needing to export a car?
UVS Exports cars, trucks and commercial vehicles by:
We take the logistics headache away from you and offer
a seamless, efficient and professional service
We export on behalf of many dealers, mainly in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban. Countries in Africa that we export to are Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana, Tanzania, Kenya and Mauritius.
Outside of Africa we also occasionally ship to United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Malaysia.
During your negotiations with your client, it is wise for either you or your client to contact us and brief us on the possible export and we can begin to advise prior to the final purchase sale. Once the deal is completed we essentially take over and will get the vehicle ‘export ready’. Throughout this process, we will communicate with you and the foreign client and towards the completion of this process, we will then finalise a handover of the vehicle with you to the relevant carrier service. From their onwards, it is safely moved either by road carrier, ship or even air freighted. All our road freight movements are comprehensively insured for the client’s peace of mind and only the best and most reputable car carrier companies are used by UVS.
Throughout the freight process, the client is kept up to date with the tracking of their vehicle.
- Pre-shipment/export inspections (required by some countries in Africa)
- Storage of your vehicle until it is ready to be transported to the port.
- Transport to the all SA departure ports (on a car carrier).
- Fully comprehensive insurance throughout all road freight movements into Africa
- High level of marine insurance options throughout shipping.
- DHL of all original documentation and vulnerable loose items to the client.
- Police Clearances
- Microdot – Data dot or Veridot
- Export Clearances
- ITAC Export Permits
At UVS we try to keep the process as simple as possible for the vehicle dealer. As a result, it’s a pretty seamless deal and you can continue to focus on sales. Leave it to us, we’ll deal with all the nitty-gritty details of the logistics and paperwork.